Thursday, January 29, 2009

Realhealth tv HPV

I watched a video on HPV, I saw it on youtube but it was originally on realhealth.tv. I think that this video was very well done. It was just one girl telling her story about HPV, how she contracted it and what she has to do now to deal with it. I think that it does a good job of conveying a true message having the information coming from a girl who seems just like a down to earth person, not a doctor or professional or anyting. It doesn't really use fear to get its message across it is more of just a very informational video that is more out there to help people understand that there doesn't have to be such a negative connotation with this STI. I think that all of the information in this video was true, it was more of the story of a girl that did have a few things about how she was being treated and needing to get tested.
I think that the target audience for this video was young adults around college age. The girl was trying to help people understand that you don't have to be permiscuous to get a STI. I think that she did very well to connect with her target audience and to get her point across. This video was well done and showed that there doesn't have to be such a bad stigma that goes with having an STI. If they stepped up I believe that advertising could change the way that people view STI's and those that have them. If more people understood that it is a fairly common thing and can happen to most anyone than we would not treat those who have STI's any differently than those people that don't. I think that media not really being able to talk about sex very much has made it hard for them to take a stance either way on STI's. If this changes there could be a lot of good done by advertising to help people that have an STI feel more comfortable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dci50v3FCE

1 comment:

  1. I want to share a testimony, how i was cured from Herpes by DR AGUGU with his herbal remedy. I don't know where to start, I'm 33 years old and i was diagnoses of genital herpes diseases for 5 years. i lost all hope in life but on like any other i still searched for a cure even on the internet and i saw a comment were a lady testify how she was cured by Dr AGUGU i could not believe it at first, i contacted him, He sent me his herbal remedy i used it for 2 weeks and the Herpes virus was cured completely. I went for medical check and the result was negative from Herpes.
    For those who have the same problem, or any STD should contact Dr AGUGU via email: agugusolutionhome@gmail.com you can also call or WhatsApp +2349123794867

    ReplyDelete